Children Wooden Play Set Kitchen - Green
Featuring a well-crafted and beautifully detailed wooden kitchen set to inspire culinary masterpieces and hours of creative play for your loving ones. With a colourful design and many cooking accessories, this wooden kitchen set is perfect for kids to perform cooking role plays with friends and parents; providing plenty of fun and learning during play. Cooking with realistic hobs, turning knobs and using the wooden cooking accessories to fry, simmer and stir their feast. Clearing up is made easy and ample storage space for cooking accessories when not in use.
* Entice your mini chefs to explore their culinary skills
* Non-toxic & environmentally friendly paint
* Sturdy wooden structure
* Colourful design with cooking accessories
* Storage space for toys, cookware, books, etc.
* Removable sink for easy cleaning
* Turnable knobs
* Flat packed
* Easy to assemble
* Adult supervision is recommended at all times
* Recommended age: 3 years and above
* EN71 European Safety of Toys certified
* Material: MDF & Pine wood
* Size: 70 x 31 x 90cm
* Colour: Natural & Green
* Weight: 15kg
* Product care: Wipe with dry cloth occasionally
1 x Wooden Kitchen Play Set
1 x Assembly Instruction
Please allow 5-10 business days
Orders are dispatched directly to you from Australia
Postcode Exemptions Apply: Refer to Shipping Information on Home page
Disclaimer: We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. We recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents. These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown due to differing light and monitor brightness.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: